Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yoga - March 26-30

March 26 (Wednesday) 6:30AM class - Only 5 days left and I'm ready to take a break. Back is slowly healing and I'm dreading getting up in the mornings. Instead of being something I want to do, it is something I have to do. I will get a better attitude when I'm done.
March 27 (Thursday) 6:30AM class - Ditto.
March 28 (Friday) 6:30AM class - I'm excited for Leslie to get here. She may take a class with me. I'm taking it easy still to heal my back (left mid). It now feels more annoying than painful and I can get back into Fixed Firm, Head to Knee with Stretching Pose, and Spine Twisting (but barely).
March 29 (Saturday) 8AM class - Felt good today. Looking forward to a fun afternoon.
March 30 (Sunday) 8AM class - One more day! I can't wait too because I was dragging today. It was painful. I felt so fatigued. I'm guessing I didn't drink enough water yesterday hanging out with the girls. I thought I was going to cry in a couple of poses because I was so tired physically. I went in with a pretty good attitude too. Sometimes your body just needs some rest.

No comments: