Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gabe is sick again

Poor Gabe has another fever. It was just last month that he had a cold and mystery fever at the end of the cold. Now the fever is paired with a sore throat. I took him to the doctor today to get a strep culture. His tonsils were quite swollen. I hate it when my baby doesn't feel well. He starts preschool on Friday so I am hoping it is a passing thing and all will be better by the end of the week.

Today we went to Costco and I broke down and bought him an "illness gift." He didn't even ask for it. I just felt so sorry for him - all lethargic in the shopping cart - that I had to buy him a new truck. He played with it all day so it was totally worth it.

I taught my class tonight and really like my students this semester. A lot of different professions being represented so I get to learn from them too.

Wish us luck on the fast healing.

No comments: